We denounce to the young people, to the peoples of the entire world, the ongoing crime of US-NATO-Israel against the Palestinian people. The US decision to declare Jerusalem as “the capital of Israel” and to relocate there their embassy from Tel Aviv, as well as the EU’s unchanging stance, which equates the “perpetrator” with the “victim”, paves the way for a new imperialist crime.
We denounce the repression of the struggle of the Palestinian people by the Israeli state, which, along with the support of the United States, is already intensifying barbarism. The just reaction of the Palestinian people to this decision is being confronted with murders of protesters, arrests and persecutions.
The Israeli repression forces do not hesitate even to contend with children and adolescents, such as the two teenagers who were murdered in early of January, as well as the 16-year-old Ahed Tammimi, who is being prosecuted by Israeli military court for her action against the occupation. We welcome the thousands of Palestinian youth who fight courageously against the barbarity of the Israeli state for something obvious, their right to live in their home country without foreign oppressors.
The struggle that is carried out in our countries, against the injustice, poverty, oppression and the imperialist war, is an international struggle, a struggle that contains solidarity with the struggle of the peoples against injustice and oppression in all over the world.
We call every young man and woman, in our countries, to condemn the ongoing crime against the Palestinian people and to denounce the new intensification of barbarity. To decisively condemn the torment of the entire Palestinian people, the violence exerted by the State of Israel keeping thousands of political prisoners, constructing the wall of shame, continuing the settlements and the ongoing occupation of the Palestinian territories.
We call Communist Youth Organization, other anti-imperialist organizations, mass organizations of youth from all over the world on the day of international common action of solidarity with the people of Palestine on 12/03. We coordinate our action; with various activities we give an internationalist response to the imperialist plans!
• An independent, viable and sovereign Palestinian state on the 1967 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital;
• Withdrawal of the Israeli army from all occupied territories of 1967, including the Golan Heights and the Sebah District of South Lebanon;
• The end of settlements and the withdrawal of the settlers who have been settled within the Palestinian territories defined by the borders of 1967, the releasing of all the political prisoners and the returning of the refugees.
• We demand the cancelation of any political and military agreement between our governments and Israel, and the immediate recognition of the Palestinian state by them.
Signed by the following Communist Youth Organizations:
1. Communist Youth of Algerian Party For democracy and Socialism, JC – PADS
2. Communist Youth of Austria, KJÖ
3. Bangladesh Youth Union, BYU
4. Bangladesh Students Union, BSU
5. Student movement of the WPB, COMAC – Belgium
6. Communist Youth of Bolivia, JCB
7. Communist Youth Union, UJC – Brazil
8. Young Communist League, YCL-LJC – Canada
9. Young Socialists of Croatia
10.Communist Youth Union, KSM – Czech Republic
11.Communist Youth of Denmark, UngKom
12.Communist Youth of Ecuador, JCE
13.Union of Communist Youth, UJC – France
14.Young Communists Movement of France, MJCF
15.Socialist German Workers Youth, SDAJ
16.Red Youth – Great Britain
17.Young Communist League of Britain – Great Britain
18.Communist Youth of Greece, KNE
19.Communist Youth of Guatemala, JCG
20.Workers Party Youth – Ireland
21.Connolly Youth Movement, CYM – Ireland
22.Young Communist League of Israel, YCLI
23.Front of Communist Youth, FGC – Italy
24.Jordanian Democratic Youth Union, UJDY
25.Communist Youth of Jordan
26.Socialist Movement of Kazakhstan
27.Federation of Young Communists, FJC – Mexico
28.Communist Youth Movement, CJB – Netherlands
29.Democratic Students Federation – Pakistan
30.Communist Youth of Pakistan
31.Youth of Communist Party of Poland
32.Revolutionary Communist Youth League (Bolsheviks), RKSMb – Russia
33.Leninist Communist Youth Union of Russian Federation, LKSM RF
34.Young Communist League of Yugoslavia, SKOJ – Serbia
35.Young Communist League of South Africa, YCLSA
36.Collectives of Young Communists, CJC – Spain
37.Communist Youth Union of Spain, UJCE
38.Communist Youth of Catalonia, JCC
39.Socialist Youth Union, SYU – Sri Lanka
40.Socialist Students Union, SSU – Sri Lanka
41.Revolutionary Comunist Youth, RKU – Sweden
42.Syrian Communist Youth Union – Khaled Bakdash Youth, SCYU-KBY
43.Communist Youth of Turkey, TKG