The Communist and Workers’ Parties listed below issued the following joint statement for solidarity with the working people of Syria and their vanguard communist parties.
“For the past eight years, the people of Syria have defended their motherland, decisively and heroically. They have manifested a remarkable and honourable resistance, that hasn’t ceased for one moment in these years, despite the unmeasurable suffering they have been dragged into. It has already had its place in the great history of humanity.
As the following communist and workers’ parties, we denounce in the strongest way possible the imperialist intervention of US and its allies, that has created one of the greatest tragedies of the 21st century. We have no doubt that those who have forced people to live this tragedy for the interests of the big capital, for the profit of the exploiters, they will be accounted for their outrageous barbaric crimes before history. We have no doubt that the enemies of the people will get their dirty, filthy hands out of Syria.
We express our deep and unconditional solidarity with the working people of Syria, and their vanguard communist parties. In support with Syrian people, we appeal for a solidarity mission in Damascus.
We demand the end of imperialist aggression and we fully respect the independence, full sovereignty and the integrity of the national territory of Syria. We emphasize once again that the decision regarding the future of Syria belongs only to peoples of Syria.
Hands off Syria!
Long live the internationalist solidarity!”
- Communist Party of Bangladesh
- Communist Party of Brazil
- New Communist Party of Britain
- Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
- Communist Party of Bohemia & Moravia
- Communist Party in Denmark
- Communist Party of Greece
- Hungarian Workers’ Party
- Tudeh Party of Iran
- Communist Party of Kurdistan-Iraq
- Communist Party (Italy)
- Jordanian Communist Party
- Lebanese Communist Party
- Communist Party of Luxembourg
- Communist Party of Malta
- Palestinian Communist Party
- Philippine Communist Party [PKP 1930]
- Portuguese Communist Party
- Romanian Socialist Party
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Communist Party of the Workers of Spain
- Communist Party of the People of Spain
- Syrian Communist Party
- Syrian Communist Party (Unified)
- Communist Party of Turkey
- Communist Party of Ukraine
- Galizan People’s Union (UPG)
- Party of Communists USA