On December 14-15, 2019, by the decision of the February (2019) Plenum of the CPSU Central Committee, a scientific and practical conference of representatives of Communist and Workers ‘ Parties and public associations was held in Minsk, dedicated to the 140th anniversary of Stalin’s birth.
The theme of the conference was “Decisive resistance to anti-Stalinism is an ideological condition for the victory of a modern socialist revolution.”
In the hall were placed a portrait of Stalin, the flag of the Soviet Union, the slogans “Revive the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics” and “Our cause is Just, Victory will be Ours (Stalin).”
The conference was opened by the Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee, the first Secretary of the Republican Belarussian Committee of the CPSU, L. E. Shkolnikov
The conference was attended by representatives of twenty Communist and Workers ‘ Parties from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Belgium, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, Philippines, Croatia, Czech Republic, South Korea and other countries.
The conference participants listened with great interest to the following reports:
- L. E. Shkolnikov: The Relevance of the victory over anti-Stalinism as a condition for getting rid of the destruction and entering into true history – the post-revolutionary history of communism”.
- Josef Skala (Czech Republic) “The war against Stalinism in the plans of the ideological disarmament of anti-capitalist movements and in the service of the “war party”.
- Seina Erkoc (Turkey) “Criticism of the anti-historical insinuations of anti-Stalinism”.
- V. V. Drako (Belarus) “Europe, Bow to Stalin”.
- Rafael Domingo (Philippines) “I. V. Stalin and the International Communist and Labour movement: the experience of the Philippines”.
- A. S. Anfinogenova (Moldova) “Experience of the struggle against anti-Stalinism in Moldova”.
- K. A. Azhibekova, Professor (Kyrgyzstan) “Revival of the Soviet Union on the Leninist-Stalinist principles is a powerful factor of humanity’s exit from the modern global crisis”
- Peter Nisponski (Slovakia) “The experience of the struggle against Stalinism in the Soviet republics and the other republics”.
- Kim Yong Soo (South Korea) “Inevitability and possibility of a socialist revolution in South Korea”
- V. B. Zelikov (Belarus) “Stalin is our Bolshevik banner! With the name of Stalin, we will defeat the counter-revolution!»
The comrades of the RCWP- CPSU (Russia):
- R. S. Osin, PhD in philosophy. “I. V. Stalin on the world revolution and socialism in a single country: theory, history, modernity”.
- V. A. Tyulkin “Stalin’s defining quality and a common feature of today’s anti-Communists”.
- V. N. Turulo “Stalin’s model of economy and modernity”.
- S. M. Tselykh “Stalin was a revolutionary.”
- K. Cherepanov “I. V. Stalin as a theorist of Marxism-Leninism”.
- I. Pyatkovskaya (Ukraine) “Stalin’s contribution to the development of the political economy of socialism and criticism of its falsifiers”
- Bossuyt. (Belgium). “Presentation of Ludo Martens’ book” Another View of Stalin” and the struggle against anti-Stalinism in the Belgian Communist movement” and others.
As a result of a thorough discussion, a resolution was unanimously adopted which will be published on the 140th anniversary of the birth of Stalin, 21 December 2019.
The conference received and read out welcoming messages from the Communist Party of Germany, the Communists of the Luhansk People’s Republic and others.
After the conference, the Secretary of the CPSU’s Central Committee A. K. Cherepanov presented the speakers with the medal “140 years since the birth of Comrade Stalin”.
The conference participants visited the Belarusian state Museum of the History of the Great Patriotic war and the Historical and Cultural Complex “Stalin’s Line”, where they laid flowers at the bust of Stalin.