This Sunday, starting at 4:00 pm [Venezuelan time], the “Simón Bolívar Institute for Peace and Solidarity among Peoples” will be launched through its official channel, in its Spanish and English versions on the YouTube digital platform.
The institute, in which leaders of the political, intellectual, academic world and social movements of different regions unite, was born with the purpose of articulating the international solidarity transmitted to the Bolivarian Revolution in the face of the maximum pressure strategies of the Donald Trump government.
It also supposes a space for diplomacy, training, research, dissemination, strengthening of international relations; and about peace.
Among its main attributions are:
- Promote the Latin American union for the independence of our continent.
- Promote and articulate the solidarity of Venezuela with the world, the great causes and struggles of the peoples.
- Promote the defense of the peoples against the aggressions of imperialism, colonialism and fascism, in favor of peace, against economic blockades and foreign non-interference.
- Promote the defense of peace, multilateralism and international law.
- Promote the international agenda for the exchange of experiences among peoples.
- Generate and strengthen content and communication skills to counter the negative matrices to the Bolivarian project in a truthful way.
- Accompany and promote scientific exchange initiatives between peoples.
The inaugural activity will count with the intervention of the President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro Moros; as well as the presentation of different papers related to the subject.
The opening remarks will be given by the president of the Simón Bolívar Institute for Peace and Solidarity among Peoples, Carlos Ron.
Channel in Spanish:
Channel in English: